NSUI full form stands for National Students’ Union of India that is a student wing of famous politician Indian National Congress party. This organisation aims to build future leaders for the country who would ultimately benefit, organize and encourage the students towards realization of the objectives of INC (Indian National Congress).
Mission Of NSUI
NSUI is an empowering students union that creates citizen with responsibility and leaders with high values on democracy, secularism, liberty, quality and equality.
The members of NSUI possess the core values as mentioned below:
- Inclusive Development
- Social Justice
The structure of NSUI organisation has four-levels.
At the ground level – The members are organized through educational institutions in which they are studying.
The office bearers are at the district and state level elected by the Electoral College (office bearers at the college level).
The secret- ballot elections are conducted to form committees at the college, District and State levels.
The national office bearers are elected from a pool of elected office bearers.
There is a National Executive Committee of NSUI that includes the NOBs and State Presidents and is a chief administrative body of the organization.
The administrative structure of the NSUI at the National level includes:
- National Office bearers
- Central Election Authority (CEA)
- Social Media Team
What Is The Code of Conduct Of NSUI?
- There is a set of rules, guidelines and processes of the organization that needs to be followed by office bearers and members.
- The members are restricted to use their position, membership for any kind of personal or financial gains.
- All the members should stay away from anti-party activities and will always work to maintain the integrity of the organization.
- No student union can associate with the office bearers and members.
- No practice of violence, indecent behaviour and use of abusive language.
- The members are strictly restrained for discriminating anyone on the basis of caste, language, religion, gender etc.
- No member should be involved in any criminal, anti-social, anti-national activity.
- The members will not favor any social evil such as dowry, female foeticide, and child marriage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the full form of NSUI?
The full form of NSUI is National Student’s Union Of India.
What is the full form of NSUI in Associations & Organizations?
National Student’s Union Of India.
Read More Full Form