MBA full form stands for Master of Business Administration which is a postgraduate degree in business administration. It is often a really popular postgraduate program for the scholars who want to form their career in business management.
Moreover, Globalization is additionally liable for the recognition of this course and in the current scenario there is an excellent demand for MBA professionals in multi-national companies. You want to have a graduation degree to require admission during a MBA course.
History Of MBA
In the late 19th century this MBA degree originated within the USA and in the primary graduate school that was the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College within the USA, founded in 1900.
What Are The Specialized Streams in MBA?
MBA has a wide range of specialised streams like:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations management
- International Business
- Rural Management
- Agri-Business management
- Health care management
The MBA students generally study the idea and applications of business and management principles that equips students with knowledge which will be applied to world situations and business industries.
What Are Different Types Of MBA Courses?
There are several differing types of MBA programs offered by universities in many countries. A number of which are as follows:
MBA Full time and Part time, Accelerated MBA, PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management), Modular MBA, Executive MBA, Distance MBA, MBA Dual Degree Programs and Mini MBA.
Which Are The Top MBA Colleges In India?
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- XLRI : Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- IMT : Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad