Jamabandi Bihar is the land record that will simplify the access the details of a piece of land online.
The Central Government along with the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms have launched an Online Jamabandi Bihar. Under this, landowners and citizens in Bihar can have the right to use online database of land records. So, now in just few clicks you can easily view the land information and all relevant details.
What is Biharbhumi Jamabandi?
Bihar Land Record Jamabandi is an online portal directed towards all Bihar citizens and is intended to aid all to manage and access land records.
- Biharbhumi is a one stop portal that will help in making lives easy for all land record-related queries and processes.
- The easy interface and digitisation of documents simplifies the tiresome task of geeting land-related documents from the concerned authority.
What all Services Offered by Bihar Bhumi?
Bihar Bhumi Jamabandi has allowed landowners in Bihar to manage and carry out different land-related official procedure through online portal.
- View account online
- Pay Lagaan online
- Register land online
- Online dakhil kharij process
- Complete LPC application online
- Check LPC application status
- View encumbrance certificate
Benefits of Bihar Bhumi
Bihar Bhulekh Jamabandi has made it easy to access plots, land and property details without any hassle. Also, it has helped in regulation to manage Bihar land records more efficiently, eliminating human intervention and manual processes.
- User-friendly process of accessing land records.
- Procedures can be completed instantly with few simple steps.
- Allows paying land taxes in a simple and quick manner.
- Users can monitor the status of any process online.
- Eliminates the need to visit Bihar land record office manually and physically.
What is the Process to Check Land Record Bihar Online?
Apna Khata Bihar can be checked online through following the simple few steps. You can either search it through party name or serial number.
- Search By Party Name
- Go to the bottom right corner of the official page of the website.
- Click on the option of Searching by Party Name.
- You will further be redirected to the Registration by Party.
- Select the applicable timeline from these options: Post-computerisation (2006 to present) or Pre-computerisation (1996 to 2006)
- Enter details like party name, timeline, party type (execute, claimant, or both).
- Now, click on the View button.
Once these steps are completed, the record details will be shown on the screen.
- Search By Serial Number
Bihar Land Jamabandi has made it simpler by distinguishing between search through party and serial number.
- Open the official website and on the bottom right corner select Searching by Serial Number link.
- You will be redirected to another page “Searching by Deed”.
- Choose the suitable option :Post-computerisation (2006 to present) or Pre-computerisation (1996 to 2006)
- Enter details like serial number, registration number, timeline, etc.
- Click on the View button.
After successful completion of the steps, you will be successful in generating the Land Record in Bihar.
How To Pay Bihar Land Record Taxes?
- Visit the Biharbhumi official website.
- Select the options to pay online taxes.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter required details like – district name, mauja, halka, anchal, etc.
- Then, the information related to land and land tax (lagan) will visible on screen.
- Proceed to click on the option “show due”.
- Now finally, click on ‘Pay Online’ button.
- Enter name, mobile number, and address, and then check the box that reads as – ‘I agree to the terms and conditions.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions click on – pay now.
- After being redirected to a new page, enter internet banking details to pay the land tax.
Steps To Obtain Encumbrance Certificate
Encumbrance Certificate is a document that is important and acts as a proof for the land or property in context to having any legal charges or not.
You can access the Encumbrance Certificate online by:
- Visit the official website of Biharbhumi.
- Login with credentials.
- Select details like – Registration office, circle name, Mauza/thana no., type, etc.
- Click on the ‘Show Transactions.’
View the certificate instantly as soon the steps are completed.
What Is The Minimum Value Register (MVR) And Steps To Check It Online?
Minimum Value Register (MVR) is a new means that will help the citizen and landowners anywhere in Bihar in finding the cost of a plot based on the location.
- Steps to obtain MVR online
1. Login to Bhumijankari website and click on View MVR
2. Enter details such as Registration Office, Circle Name, Thana Code and Land Type.
- Check flat MVR online
For checking the flat MVR online you need to follow couple of steps motioned below:
- Login to Bhumijankari website and click on View Flat MVR
- Enter details such as Town, Circle Name, Local Body, etc.
Alternative Procedure to check Bihar Land Records
To obtain Jamabandi In Bihar orland records the alternative process with following steps:
- Visit the official website of http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ alternative-procedure-to-check-land-records.
- Select View Your Account on the home page.
- Choose the respective district, zone, and name of mauza accurately.
- Click on Account search button.
- Finally, now you can see the land record that will be displayed.
For more information: http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/ using Serial number or Party name.