What is Apna Khata Rajasthan, and what does it entail?
Apna Khata is a system of land records in Rajasthan that keeps track of all necessary land information. It’s also known as E-Dharti, and it’s an official portal administered by Rajasthan’s revenue department. Through Apna Khata, citizens can read and quickly obtain information from computerized land records. It covers all of Rajasthan’s districts and is administered by the Rajasthan Revenue Department.
What Is Jamabandi and How Does It Work?
The online accessibility of ROR (Record of Rights) is referred to as Jamabandi. In Rajasthan, it’s known as bhulekh, and it’s readily available on Apna Khata.
How do you look up land records on the internet?
On the website http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/, you can examine land records in Rajasthan by entering the requested information, such as the owner’s name, USN or GRN number, measles details, and account number. This service was launched with a public-private partnership (PPP) approach through the Rajasthan Government’s E-Mitra kiosk. Its goal is to provide all government and private services to citizen’s online under one roof.
Apna Khata’s Importance
Apna Khata has various advantages, including the ability to help land purchasers and sellers find out every detail about the property.
It contains information such as:
- The property’s mutation status can be examined.
- To open a bank account as well as to apply for a loan or credit
- Land inheritance
- Verification of the land title at the time of purchase
- To deal with legal issues
- Apna Khata can acquire information about land issues
Apnakhata.Raj.Nic.It explains how to check land records in Rajasthan.
The following are the steps to get land records:
- Visit the Apna Khata Raj website and log in.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select the District name.
- Choose a Tehsil from the drop-down menu.
- Decide on your village.
- Finally, fill in the relevant information, such as name, residence, city, pin code, and so on, and then click Select to examine records.
How much does it cost to get Apna Khata land records in Rajasthan?
There is a minimal fee to get land records in Rajasthan, which is as follows:
- Copy of Jamabandi (Village Record of Rights) – Rs.10
- 20 rupees for a copy of the map
What are the Apna Khata Customer Service and Helpline Phone Numbers?
Residents of Rajasthan can obtain information about land records by calling Apna Khata’s hotline lines.
- Visit the official Apna Katha website.
- After you’ve chosen the district where the land is located, a list of phone numbers will appear on the website.
- Citizens can obtain information about land records by dialing those numbers.
What is The Best Way to Check Land Records in Rajasthan?
Follow the procedures below to check land records in Rajasthan:
- Go to Apna Katha’s website and choose a district from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a Tehsil and a village name.
- Fill in the blanks with your name, address, zip code, and city. To receive the land record, choose one of the five alternatives (USN, khata, khasra, USN, GSN, and name).
In Rajasthan, how do I find out what my Khasra number is?
Follow the simple steps below to check your khasra number in Rajasthan:
- Go to the Apna Katha official website.
- Choose a district, a Tehsil, and a village.
- Fill in the blanks with information such as your name, residence, zip code, and city.
- To access the land record, click on khata.
How Do I Find Out Who Owns A Property In Rajasthan?
Obtaining information on the owner in Rajasthan is simple because citizens may look up the owner’s name in the state’s land registers. Follow the instructions outlined below:
- Visit Apna Katha’s official website.
- Select the district from the drop-down menu, then click Tehsil and then the village came under the selected district.
- Fill out the form with your name, address, pin code, and city.
- To acquire a land record, select the name option.
To conclude, this is all the update till date, new updated will be shared shortly.