Abp Full Form – Ananda Bazaar Patrika News

ABP full forms stands for Ananda Bazaar Patrika news that is a Hindi news channel in India from ABP news network Private Limited. It has its head office in the most eminent location at Noida in India.

This channel was initially known as Star News which was launched in 1998 and was operated by Star and NDTV. But in the year 2003, the agreement between star and NDTV was expired. And until 2003, it became an entire Hindi language channel and was providing news in both Hindi and English.

Later in 2004, the star entered into a venture with Ananda Bazar Patrika group and formed a corporation called media content and communication services pvt. Ltd. This brand undertook the responsibility to run the star news channel. Only 30% was owned by Star and the rest 70% of this JV was owned by ABP group.

Finally in 2012, after the split of ABP group and star, the media content and communications rebranded star news as ABP news on 1 June 2012.

ABP ka Full Form in Hindi is “आनंद बाजार पत्रिका”.

Read Also: APMC Full FormUPSC Full FormBTS Full FormSSB Full Form, NCB Full Form

4 thoughts on “Abp Full Form – Ananda Bazaar Patrika News”

  1. Pingback: PWD Full Form in Government | What is Full Form Of PWD ?

  2. Pingback: VDU Full Form In Computer, Full Form Of VDU

  3. Pingback: Full Form Of ASTM, What is The Full Form Of ASTM?

  4. Pingback: ACC Full Form - Associated Cement Companies

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *